Today, Hallie Hound Barkery and owner Stephanie Pence were recognized as the Featured Small Business by the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce and Indiana Small Business Development Center, with support from Old National.
This recognition will be given to a Chamber member that excels in the areas of community involvement, economic growth, customer service and professional relationships.
Hallie Hound Barkery serves as a testament to what can be accomplished with a thoughtful, research-driven approach. Since inception, the business has flourished due to the hard work and determination of founder and owner Stephanie Pence. What started as a small kitchen operation has now grown into a commercial operation with several outlets of distribution.
Guidelines for Small Business of the Month:
- Current Chamber member
- In business for at least one year
- Approximately 25 employees or less
- Outstanding public service contributions
Recognition will include:
- Announcements via Chamber and ISBDC social media channels
- Presentation of a plaque at coordinated photo opportunity at their place of business
There is no fee for nominations or applications. Nominations will be accepted via a form on the Chamber website at www.terrehautechamber.com.
- Nominations Out: Oct 5
- Nominations Due: Oct 26
- Reviewed: Via email on Oct 28
- Decision: October 31
- Presentation: Week of November 7
Click here for to nominate a business: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQZN3MD