See You In Terre Haute: Open for Tourism is an initiative of Launch Terre Haute, West Central Indiana Small Business Development Center and the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce designed to help the local business community prepare for increased tourism.
Funding for this program is provided by the City of Terre Haute.
- Prepare independent merchants to capitalize on the increased tourism expected with development of casino and convention center.
- Create an impressive experience for Terre Haute guests that will encourage future visits.
Prepare for gaming-related tourism opening and the 2024 solar eclipse.
- Eating & Drinking Establishments
- Retail Shops
- Service Providers
What To Expect:
- Free, one-on-one consultation with subject matter experts
- Areas of Training include, but not limited to: Online Presence on consumer search sites – Google, TripAdvisor, Yelp
- Customer Experience
- Online Targeted Marketing
- Cooperative Marketing, Working Together to Win
- How to ensure you are prepared for event-related influxes
- Access to a pool of high-quality service providers
- With completion of program, access to funds to help implement changes in identified areas of weakness.
- Could include new signage, outdoor seating, facade improvements, online marketing assets, etc…
- Must be a for-profit business located within the City of Terre Haute
- Businesses must a specific product or service linked to tourism
- All applicants will be evaluated by a team consisting of ISBDC, Launch and Chamber representatives
- Not all businesses who apply will be accepted into the program due to funding limitations
- Any business who meets the above requirements is eligible for the consultation services and service provider funding as outlined above, but must be a member of the Terre Haute Chamber to be eligible for business development funding