29 Jul What To Know About This Year’s 105th Annual Meeting
Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce 105th Annual Meeting Top Eleven*:
*This year’s event is so great we needed more than just a Top Ten
- New location! We’ll be celebrating business and community at the 181st Intelligence Wing… in a plane hangar. We’re telling you; don’t go to the Hulman-Center, we won’t be there.
- Can we have your name? Seriously, we need the name of every person who plans to attend. And we need it ahead of time. Security on the base is no joke.
- While security is taken seriously, your attire doesn’t have to be. Dress casual and cool, it is August in a plane hangar after all.
- Sometimes, you get by with a little help from your friends… in this case, its our friends at the Terre Haute Airport. Some of our guests will be parked there and shuttled over to the 181st hangar. Detailed parking and arrival time information will be delivered about a week ahead of the event.
- Don’t forget your dancing shoes; Men of Note will be turning out the hits.
- We don’t want to toot our own horn, but our silent auction is one of the best around. Toot toot!
- It wouldn’t be the Annual Meeting without awards. Who will be recognized as ATHENA, Vision, A Level Above, Community Health & Wellness Champion, Young Leader of the Year and Business A Level Above? You have to come to find out!
- Awards and a presentation by the 181st are all we have planned for the program, which means more time for networking, fun and community.
- There’s going to be a change-up in the program, but we’re still serving dinner (this year will be a delicious buffet-style meal.)
- Beer wagon. Enough said.
- Most importantly, when else would you get an exclusive behind the scenes look at the 181st?
Want to get involved, buy tickets or learn more? Click here.