West Central Indiana Business Hub COVID-19 Response Team Releases Initial Findings
The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce is releasing the initial findings from the first round of reporting from the West Central Business Hub COVID-19 Response Team.
Chamber President Kristin Craig says while the Response Team has received helpful information, the group still needs to hear from more local businesses.
“This group was started to help assess the pandemic impact on businesses in our region, provide answers to immediate questions and connect business leaders with available resources,” she explains. “We have a good amount of first round information but as we begin reopening, we need to communicate even more.”
For more information or to complete the assessment, click here.
COVID-19 Emergency Response Team:
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce
- West Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
- Indiana State University – Business Engagement Center
- Launch Terre Haute
- West Central Indiana Economic Development District
- City of Terre Haute
- RJL Solutions (Advocacy Partner)
- Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation
- Work One
- Accelerate West Central Indiana
- Vermillion Rise Mega Park
- Wabash Valley COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund in partnership with the United Way of the Wabash Valley and the Wabash Valley Community Foundation
Data collected will be used to center in on the greatest need of the business community and individual questions and requests will be addressed by members of the Response Team. Services are available to any business in the six-county West Central Indiana region, although this is geared specifically towards small businesses, those with less than 500 employees.