West Central Indiana Local Retail Guide During COVID-19
The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting business in the wake of COVID-19. We encourage the West Central Indiana community to support local business as much as possible, and in a way that is comfortable and safe.
Many of our Chamber members are qualified as “essential” business during Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb’s “Stay at Home” order.
Below is a list of businesses open and/or offering special shopping options. #supportlocal
- Perfect Assistant 4 You – Open and available via virtual assistant options.
- Thiemann Office Products is OPEN! The business is considered an essential supplier to key industries, including Health, Government, and Retail. Orders are still being accepted and can be placed online at www.thiemannop.com/shop, by phone (812-235-8149,) by fax (812-234-3333,) or email to Paul@Thiemannop.com.
- Willow Gift & Home – Store Closed, but shipping is available (free shipping at $50) or we can deliver your items to your trunk in the parking lot if you call us ahead and give us time to prepare your purchase for parking lot pick up. Thank you for understanding and continuing to support us through this difficult period. “I’m a Willow. I can bend without breaking.”
- Red Wing Shoe Store Terre Haute – Phone-In orders, Curbside Pick-Up, Free Ship to Home, Free Ship to Job-Site are additional options we are offering to purchase shoes vs visiting in person. Our stores have been classified as a PPE provider and necessary to continue to provide supplies to those first responders on the front lines during these trying times.
- Starting Monday, the 23rd we will be modifying our hours to: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Systems House – Our business is considered an essential supplier to key industries, including Health, Government, and Retail. We are still providing remote support/service for business and home users. We can also provide on-site service for businesses with mission critical issues. We have limited our store hours, so please call 812-232-7754 if you are in need of bringing a computer in for service. We also ask that you comply, as best as you can, with the CDC guidelines for protecting your health and the health of our employees. We hope that we can help our community survive and thrive as we experience this public health crisis.
- Staples Terre Haute – Open with reduced hours… We have reduced hours at all stores from 10 am–6 pm on weekdays,6 pm on weekdays, 12 pm–5 pm on Saturdays and closing on Sundays. We will open 9 am–10 am on Mondays and Fridays for senior citizens and those with underlying health issues.
- Curbside pickup – Call your local store in advance and we’ll have your supplies ready. Available in most stores.
- Buy online, pick up in store – Get what you need, same day.
- Free delivery, no minimum – We’ll deliver what you need, where and when you need it.
- Maggie & Moe’s Poplar Flowers & Decor – Lobby is currently closed, but available Monday thru Friday, 9am-2pm by calling (812) 232-3319 or by ordering online for delivery (new delivery policy – call ahead and place on front porch/step). An answering service is available during closed hours to assist with orders.