27 Jun Member News: Camp Navigate Corporate Challenge Opens Team Registration
Special thanks to Common Ground Crossfit+Yoga owner and Camp Navigate Board Member, Kelsey Terry for providing information about this year’s exciting new event, the Camp Navigate Corporate Challenge!
Read more about the event and how to get your team or business involved:
We are so excited about this year’s Corporate Challenge! We all share a mutual passion for and interest in developing future leaders and a strong, empowered and engaged workforce for area businesses. That’s why I think the challenge is a great fit for interested organizations and businesses.
Here’s a little more info about the challenge…
- It will be held on September 8th at The Meadows and Woodrow Wilson.
- If your business signs on as a team sponsor; your team can be made up of anyone over the age of 18, up to 15 people (it is not exclusive to only employees). If you know LeBron James you should definitely call him to be on your 3v3 basketball team!
- It is an all day event (if you really want a chance at winning), but there are options to participate in specific events that your team is interested in competing in.
- You do not need to know who will be on your team before registering. You won’t be asked to submit your team roster until August 1st so there is plenty of time.
- To get your team registered go to www.campnavigate.org/
corporate-challenge and click the link to registration. At this point you will be asked to submit your $500 registration fee via credit card, however, if your organization wishes to pay by check just let us know and we can give you a promo code that will allow you to register without paying.
- There will be lots of events including: dodgeball, tug of war, 3v3 b-ball, corn hole, 4×400 relay, 5k. Functional Fitness Test; rowing, jump rope, cup stacking, plank holds, and more.
For more information about the Corporate Challenge click below: