Holiday Assistance Available in Terre Haute
Local organizations including the Wabash Valley Health Center has collected information regarding assistance available throughout Terre Haute. Please share this information with additional groups as needed.
Food Distribution/ Baskets
- Friday 11/19 Manna from Seven Food for the Weekend St Stephen’s Church 10:30am – 1130am
- Saturday 11/20 Catholic Charities Food distributions 9am-11am @ Ben Franklin Elementary served drive thru. Turkey breast meal
- Sunday 11/21 Foursquare Church @ 12:30-3pm Thanksgiving Baskets
- Tuesday 11/23 Ryves Youth Center @11:30-1:30pm
- Thursday 11/25 Lighthouse Mission @noon and 5pm
- Thursday 11/25 St. Patrick Church- limited dine in seating @ 11am – 2pm. Delivery and pick up options available 9am-12pm 6 dinners
- Catholic Charites Christmas Store is having last chance sign ups November 22nd & November 23rd 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm at 1440 Locust St.
- VIGO Co- Salvation Army sign ups now until 12/01/21 for Vigo Co. Apply online or in person at the Salvation Army located on 234 S. 8th St. Terre Haute, from 9am – 3pm. ( Toys for Tots, Shop with a Cop, and Adopt a family)
- VERMILLION Co or PARKE Co, in-person registration will be held on November 6 from 10am-5pm and Final registration will be held on November 27 from 10am-5pm at the Rockville Community Center US-HWY 36th.
- CLAY Co. please contact Sarah Skelton for registration date and registration assistance at 812-605-0708 or email email@example.com
- Clay Co Holiday Assistance Due by 11/12/21 Monica at 765-280-3130
Christmas Meals/ Food Distribution
- Sunday 12/19- Foursquare Church @ 12:30-3pm Christmas Baskets
- Salvation Army for families and ages 55+ signups now until 12/01/21. Apply online or in person at the Salvation Army located on 234 S. 8th St. Terre Haute, from 9am – 3pm.