Chamber Announces Staffing Change, Accepting Applications for Marketing Coordinator
Terre Haute, Ind. – Exciting changes continue to happen at the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce. After announcing last week the addition of longtime Terre Haute business leader Marla Flowers to the staff as the Director of Community Engagement, President Kristin Craig is announcing the creation of a new staff position and new role for current staffer, Katie Shane.
The new staff position will be Marketing Coordinator, a full time role on the staff, responsible for managing all day to day marketing activities for the organization. A full job description can be found at terrehautechamber.com/careers but a brief overview includes;
• Responsible for graphic design, brand implementation and marketing strategy
• Developing marketing strategy in line with organization objectives
• Identifying key target audiences and creating marketing campaigns specific to each
• Creating computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and many other forms of visual communication
• Creating and implementing a brand strategy across marketing initiatives and communications
As the staff continues to grow, Craig says current staff member Katie Shane will move to a new role as Director of Membership Development and Communications. Shane began her career with the Chamber in March 2015 after serving as an anchor and reporter at WTWO TV for nine years. Shane will continue to work closely with Chamber members, handle communications, while also working to communicate progress and information from the “See You In Terre Haute” Community Plan.
“It’s been a great year of change and growth already at the Chamber and this is just the beginning,” Craig says. “With the addition of Marla we have a clear direction for the Community Plan. We are excited to welcome a new Marketing Coordinator and look forward to Katie continuing to communicate the great work of our members and the on-going happenings of the Community Plan.”
Interested applicants for the Marketing Coordinator position should visit our website to submit necessary information.