Dear Fellow Chamber Member,
Thank you for all you are doing for our community during these trying times. By way of assistance, I wanted to reach out to volunteer my company’s services and my personal expertise. One of our premier vendors [www.8×8.com] offers a free video/web conferencing service that might be helpful in keeping your services going strong during Coronavirus “social distancing”. It is a good way to meet one-on-one with community members or in small groups via a smartphone, tablet or PC.
I would be happy to meet with you or any of the staff to show you how to use this free tool. Here are some ways it might help you organization:
- One on one meetings via video conference.
- Meetings led by the staff or volunteers – Brady Bunch video for up to 50 participants, including screenshare for presentations. Even if you don’t have a webcam, you can join audio only.
- Staff meetings so you can see faces and jointly review documents.
- Board or committee meetings to screenshare important documents or presentations.
- You can even join meetings audio only – from a cell phone or a landline.
You can sign up for a free virtual meeting room with this link that will give you audio, web, video conferencing capabilities for meetings up to 50 people. Anyone can sign up for this – it is free. 8×8.vc
Additionally, here are some links that provide support for 8×8 Video Meetings:
- 8×8 Video Meetings Standalone – Overview
- 8×8 Video Meetings – Install Apps & Plug ins
- Scheduling Meetings – Detailed
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or issues that you may have in reference to remote workers or any your business’ technology needs in general.
Senior Account Executive | Gibson Teldata, Inc.
P: (812) 237-9133
F: (812) 237-9152