In an effort to recognize outstanding achievement in the Wabash Valley business community, the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce and Indiana Small Business Development Center will recognize one Small Business member each quarter. This recognition will be given to a Chamber member that excels in the areas of community involvement, economic growth, customer service and professional relationships.
Guidelines for Featured Small Business:
- Current Chamber member
- In business for at least one year
- Approximately 25 employees or less
- Outstanding public service contributions
Recognition will include:
- Announcements via Chamber and ISBDC social media channels
- Presentation of a plaque at coordinated photo opportunity at their place of business
There is no fee for nominations or applications. Self-nominations are encouraged.
2017 Q1 Award:
- Nominations Begin: March 27, 2017
- Nominations Close: April 19, 2017
- Award Presentation: Week of May 1