News

The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce and the entire Wabash Valley community has lost a remarkable person and friend in Matt Luecking.

10857845_10152490912786361_919875356178102883_n

For years Matt has been a huge supporter of the Chamber, as a member of Terre Haute Young Leaders and a Chamber Ambassador. Rarely was there an event or ribbon cutting that Matt didn’t attend; his favorite was new restaurant openings.

img_1666

Terre Haute Savings Bank, B92.7, The Chamber of Commerce and the entire Wabash Valley will undoubtedly feel this great loss.

299165_10150333069466361_991507153_n

Our hearts are heavy as we remember our Ambassador and wonderful friend.

251702_10150230770176361_7673370_n

10 Comments on "A Tribute To Matt Luecking"

1. Steohanie Reply

October 25, 2016 at 6:15

We will miss you

2. Jami Lewis-Martin Reply

October 25, 2016 at 7:08

Matt, you will always be remembered for your kindness and great sense of humor. You always made people feel at ease around you. Your happiness was contagious.

3. AJ Reply

October 25, 2016 at 7:32

Matt was always happy and full of life. from playing tennis to Djing with him and cheering for the cubs. He loved radio and weddings and just giving cheer to people. I’ve lost a friend and the world has lost another truly great man and person.

4. Julie McFadden Reply

October 25, 2016 at 8:08

My heart is heavy! Matthew grew up next door to my parents
    And I remember him and his brother Eric playing outdoors with my son when we would visit Princeton. My heart hurts
    For Eric and Janet, their mother! I was so happy to connect with Matthew on Facebook and stay in contact! I pray for Eric and Janet and extended family!

5. Jessica skelton Reply

October 25, 2016 at 11:26

This is so disheartening. I just don’t understand what makes people do certain things in life but this was a huge loss. My prayers go out to this family and community.

6. Denver Hudson Reply

October 26, 2016 at 12:35

My heart aches today for the tragedy that happened and for the loss of Matt Luecking. I know our world has many dark moments. And I am choosing to honor Matt’s life and our world by choosing today and every day to be a light of possibility and hope for others. Let’s honor Matt and the joy that he brought to so many by doing the same – by bringing joy, laughter, and our ‘music’ to others. Thank you, Matt, for being a part of our lives and blessing us in so many ways. RIP.

7. Bob Clem Reply

October 26, 2016 at 1:11

Brother, I’ll never forget our days at “The Shadow”, hay rides, time at Our Theta Chi House. You’ll be missed by many and never ever forgotten. Theta Chi Delta Pi.

8. Sheila Christmas Reply

October 26, 2016 at 10:39

So sorry for your loss of Matt Lueking.

9. Genevieve Timms Reply

October 26, 2016 at 11:22

I’m so sorry to hear of this. I always looked up to you and e joyed our talks of music. Rip matt

10. […] The chamber posted this statement on a tribute page: […]