The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce would like to welcome Chamber Ambassador and Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Risk Manager Eric Nikirk as our September guest blogger.
September is dedicated to educating people on the importance of life insurance; the month is designated as “Life Insurance Awareness Month”.
At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, we have numerous products and services dedicated to giving our clients the best coverage for their personal and business needs.
One of the best ways to educate yourself on the business and personal options is to sit down with a agent to discuss the best fit for you and your family or business (or both).
Why personal life insurance?
- Provides financial security for your loved ones
- Final expense coverage for things like funeral costs
- Provides funds for extended leave from work during a loss
- Home and mortgage protection
- Future finances available for children for their education, college and future
- Income replacement
Why business insurance?
- Business continuation; funds available to hire replacement to continue business
- Buy-Sell agreement and protection for your company
If you would like more information or to set up and appointment to learn more feel free to email me at Eric.Nikirk@infb.com anytime.