Chamber announces staff promotion, volunteer leadership appointments
Terre Haute, IN – The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce announced today a staff promotion, as well as the individuals who will be serving in volunteer leadership capacities throughout the year.
Jessica Cox has been promoted to the position of Member Engagement and Events Director. In her new role, she will be responsible for coordinating and managing all Chamber events, member accounts, membership retention and weekly communications.
Jessica is a graduate of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and Ivy Tech Community College with an Associate’s degree in Business Administration. She has been employed with the Chamber since February 2013 and previously held the positions of Administrative Assistant and Events Coordinator.
The Chamber is also announcing the appointment of Dan Doan as the 2016 Chair of the Board for the Chamber. Dan is the Central Region CEO of Old National Bank. Dan has been a member of the Chamber’s Board of Directors since 2012.
Additional leadership positions for 2016 include:
- Marla Flowers, Hulman & Company – First Vice Chair
- Keith Carter, Kemper CPA Group – Treasurer
- Bob Baesler, Baesler’s Market – Advocacy Committee Chair
- Pat Board, Union Health System – Better Health Wabash Valley Co-Chair
- Lea Anne Crooks, Ivy Tech Community College – Workforce Development Chair
- Mary Ann Conroy, Terre Haute Regional Hospital – Better Health Wabash Valley Co-Chair
- Judi Evelo, Century 21 Advantage – Nominating Committee Chair
- Curt Wilkinson, Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy – Immediate Past Chair